Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dinosaur Museum

Heather and I took the kids to Thanksgiving point to the dinosaur museum last week. I had never been there before. It is really neat. They have lots of activities for the kids to do to learn about dinosaurs. I highly recommend it. The boys loved just running around and acting like cavemen while we were there. Mckell of course, was a perfect little angel. I love her flaming red hair! I hadn't seen her for awhile so I was shocked. It is darling on her.

Brigham and Staley...Just chillin'

Staley and Mckell kind of playing together.

Staley trying to play in the sand without getting his hand dirty. It is such a cute area. The kids can play with the dinosaurs in the sand.

Cute little Mckell with her RED hair

Staley flipping through a dinosaur book

No comments: