Monday, September 7, 2009

Quote of the Day

Staley told me that we needed to buy me a "Princess 4-Wheeler". I asked him if I was a princess, and he said, "No. You're Candice!"

We went to eat a JCW's today and I used the bathroom. As I was in the stall, I heard someone come into the bathroom, go in the stall next to mine and use the bathroom. I didn't think anything of it. As I was washing my hands, I looked at the stall and saw a very familiar pair of feet and flip flops peeking under the door. The door opens and Staley walks out! He says, "Hi mom, I went potty by myself!" It was so cute how proud he was, and very disturbing as well thinking of what he touched without my supervision. Needless to say I scrubbed him down.
Jimmy said he ran off after me and ran in the bathroom. He didn't know what to do but figured since I was in there and Staley knew that, he would say something to me. He didn't.

No comments: