Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quote of the Day

Yesterday Staley and I spent the day together since Jimmy was off hunting with his dad. I told Staley that I needed to brush his hair before we went out and he wasn't having it. He left me in the bathroom, went to his room, and came back with a hat on. When I asked him about it, he said, "You don't need to brush my hair because I hide it in my hat".

Staley's new favorite song after Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is Beyonce's, Halo. I must play it too much in the car because last night he was singing along with the music, and doing a pretty good job of it as well.

Another song he likes, is Eyes on Fire from the Twilight soundtrack. Jimmy put the Pussycat Dolls on Staleys playlist on my Ipod. I asked Jimmy, "So Staley likes the Pussycat Dolls now, does he? Or does Daddy?"
Jimmy just smiled and said, "I just thought I would mess with you a little bit".

No comments: