Monday, May 10, 2010

Staley Quote

I'm very grateful for the size of my master bedroom in my home. Since we moved in, mine and Jimmy's room has become the family community room. Staley's room has basically become a storage room for his toys and clothes. He is perfectly happy sleeping in our recliner in our room. The nights I put him in his room, he does really well. It's actually Jimmy who has a hard time with him being down the hall. I'm fine with it! A couple of weeks ago, we put him in his bed and left the TV on, and about an hour later, Staley came into our room and in his cute little sad, scared voice, said, "Mommy, I'm scared of Wubzy". Wubzy is a cute little cartoon on Nickelodeon. Jimmy's response, "Now that's just ridiculous!" Maybe I'll go sleep in Staley's room...

No comments: