Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So, Jimmy and I loved the Twilight movie. The first time I saw it, I wasn't quite sure because I was comparing it to the book the entire time. But the 2nd time, I absolutely loved it. They did a good job taking a book that could easily be made into a 4 hour movie and making it only 2 hours. (I would sit through 4 hours. We did with Lord of the Rings for heaven sake!) I'm excited for the next 2 movies to come out. We had a great time with our friends at the midnight showing. Tori, Summer, Aleise, Kris and Jesse went with us. We got a little slap happy at the end. Especially when Edward started to take his shirt off and Summer and Tori were saying, "yeah, baby, take it off!" and during the kissing scene, I look behind me and Jesse had her eyes covered. All of us were thinking, "Bella's in her underwear, Awkward, Awkward!" The best was when Tori asked us why we thought they made Jacob an Indian and not the tall blonde surfer she imagined. We asked her what book was she reading and to stop taking ambien at night before reading! (I love ya Tor!) We noticed lots of different things the 2nd time around, which everyone does. We are going to see it again on Monday with Stacy and Taylor. Yes, we are obsessed, but we don't care.

No comments: