Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Guys

I have to take a moment and talk about how lucky I am to have Staley and Jimmy in my life. The past week I have been very sick with a stomach virus that has pretty much taken a lot out of me. I have been sleeping on the floor in the hallway, and haven't eaten anything really all week. Last Friday I had to go to a teaching conference and really didn't think that I was going to make it so I woke Jimmy up at 6 am and he gave me a beautiful blessing and of course, I instantly felt better. This week, Staley and Jimmy have helped me out by being patient and very loving. The other night I was crying from the pain and Staley brought me my water and M&M's to make me feel better. He is so tender. And I do believe he is this way because he sees how Jimmy treats me. He is learning from watching his daddy and that makes me feel so blessed to have such a loving husband. I hope to always be a good example to Staley as well and I hope that he will always be my tender, angelic son. He did tell me the other day while going potty on the toilet, "mommy, Staley boys an angel!"

No comments: