Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Staley's 4!!!

I can not believe my little guy is already 4!! When did this happen!? He was very adament about having his party at Pirate Island, and I'm glad that he was, because it is a lot of fun! Staley got lots of Toy Story toys and a Wii because he is all of the sudden obsessed with Mario Cart. It was a fun night with good food, friends and family. Happy Birthday Bug!! Mommy and Daddy love you tons!!

Staley's Woody and Buzz cake that he picked out himself


Me and my guys


Me and my big 4 year old!!

Me and my mom



Levi and Cole

The Wilson's

Jay and Amy

Lexi and Noah tearing it up on the air hockey machine

Staley and Ari cruisin on the bullet bike. Staley would NOT get off of this bike. He rode it for a good half hour and cute Ari just wanted to sit on the back of it with Staley. Very cute and sweet!



I love this picture. All 3 boys have the funniest looks on their faces.

Staley opening his presents


Pals

Cute Liv getting into her treat bag


Staley looking like a little pirate making off with his booty

No comments: